Saturday, October 4, 2008

Portfolio photos.

In an attempt to be taken seriously, I spent the morning photographing whatever artwork/books I have at the house to use in portfolios/show entries, etc.

the first images are of pulp paintings. These were done over the summer, mostly under the instruction of andrea peterson at the paper and book intensive.

love, protect, admire. 
cotton (on kozo)

bird on a wire. 
birds on a wire. 


seraph series


(this one is a large painting i did for m. it's hard to see because it's framed and the lighting is bad n our apt). 



2 comments:

rjm said...

These are beautiful! I love the cotton motif, the guns... oh, and the birds on the wire. I love you and your birds :).

We'll catch up soon, friend. I'm so sorry. But we will!

Anonymous said...

sister these are amazing...I think I should get one or 10 for christmas!!!! My house needs artwork!